Grey Gordon - Forget I Brought It Up Download Album

08:09 Unknown 0 Comments

Grey Gordon - Forget I Brought It Up Download Album

Grey Gordon - Forget I Brought It Up Album Description

Following many years doing shows and a sequence of EP’s, Still At Home Here (2013), Sleepless (2012) and Outgrowing Hope (2011), Gordon is lastly prepared to reveal 1st record album, Forget I Brought It Up. While mainly recognized for his acoustic shows, the singer-songwriter picked up the electric for his newest work and received on a great deal of skill he’d obtained through the years; finally developing a record that goes beyond styles and time with superbly created tracks and considerate words that could healthy very well along with their heroes (Superchunk, The Pixies, Dinosaur Jr. and My Bloody Valentine).

Grey Gordon - Forget I Brought It Up Album Tracklist :

01. Barstools and Haircuts
02. Learned Helplessness
03. Count Me Out
04. Indianapolis 2008
05. On the Subject of Serotonin
06. Hardened Regards
07. Like Atlas
08. Revelation Summer
09. Target
10. Kerouac Ending
11. Apologies

Grey Gordon - Forget I Brought It Up Album Informations:

Artist: Grey Gordon
Album: Forget I Brought It Up
Release Year: 2014
Labels : No Sleep Records
Genre : Rock
Number of Discs: 1
Quality: MP3 320kbps
Size : 114 MB

To Download This Album Follow Link Below

Link Here 

0 comentarii: